Optimal dehumidification, without demolition!
A strong expertise
Generally speaking, during our emergency work, 97% of water is visible and removable. To dehumidify the remaining 3%, without demolition and fungal contamination, is an expertise that we have developed over the years and that we have come to master with perfection. In fact, water and humidity that is trapped in material behind doors, under flooring, and in ceilings, should be dehumidified to avoid any potential structural damage or mold infiltration, which can put health at risk.
This expertise is the result of countless years of research and development undergone in our laboratories, the knowledge of our highly qualified technicians, and our commitment to ongoing professional development.
We will take charge of the dehumidification operation
Regardless of the material-type used for your walls (simple or double plasterboard, with or without acoustic wool or insulation, terracotta, plaster, cement, etc.), we will take charge of the dehumidification operation, even in the presence of Asbestos.
Highest hygienic norms
In line with the highest hygienic norms, Assek Technologie applies all of the preventative measures required and always refers to the protocols tied to the diverse risk groups to keep all locations safe and sound throughout the dehumidification process.
Thanks to the internally developed technology, we can guarantee a dehumidification process that is optimized and quickly executed, allowing you to get back to your regular routine. Regardless of the extent of damage, we are capable of dehumidifying anything within a 72-hour period, saving you time and money. As a matter of fact, in comparison to demolition and reconstruction costs, you’ll be saving up to 50%!
Safely supervise your projects
Implementing preventative measures
After many years of working in hospitals and educational establishments, we have noticed that many of these buildings are at varying levels of risk. Implementing preventative measures is generally part of the construction contract in high-risk environments to secure the work environment and its surrounding neighbours. Unfortunately, more than often, there is a divide when it comes to environment safety and reality. Reduced air quality, high noise levels, excessive vibrations, irregular humidity and temperature levels, are all factors that can affect occupants.
Recent technological advancements
Thanks to recent technological advancements, it is now possible to control various aspects pertaining to sensitive environments. Many parameters can be accessed from afar: the negative or positive pressure level of any given environment, the number of particles and quantity of Co2 found in the air, the noise level and surrounding vibrations, temperature, relative humidity, as well as the water density of any given material. A notification system can be adjusted according to these parameters so that any irregular values collected will be communicated to the person in charge. Being able to access such values in real-time enables proactivity and allows managers to react rapidly and correct the alarming situation before further damage is done. This information is vital to validate that all activities are running safely throughout the entire process.
Our control center
In order to protect our occupants, Assek Technologie has implemented an environment control service that provides users with the tools necessary to control the sensitive environment areas. Our control center and our data center help measure the impact of the affected areas in regards to its occupants. Contact us to learn more.